- Glossary of Symbolic Words in the Bible
- Meditations on His Word, February, 2019
- Meditations on His Word, 2018, Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word, 2017, Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word,2016,Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word, 2015, Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word, 2014, Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word, 2013, Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word, 2012, Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word, 2011, Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word, 2010, Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word, 2009, Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word, 2008, Jan.-Dec.
- Parables, Symbolism and Numbers
- The Image or Mark of the Beast
- The Great White Throne Judgment
- The Falling Away/The Apostasy
- "You’re not really saved if…….”
- What is the Kingdom of God?
- Beast, False Prophet, Devil... Lake of Fire
- Seven Seals, Seven Trumps, Seven Vials
- Reincarnation Part II, Enoch
- Satan/Antichrist and his angels are coming!
- The Serpent Seed
- Michael – one of the Archangels or Jesus Christ?
- The Deadly Wound
- The Two Witnesses of Revelation Chapter 11: 3
- The Locust Army of Revelation Chapter Nine
- The Rapture Theory
- Women Should Not Teach
- “Come Up Hither”
- The Millennium
- Abaddon and Apollyon
- Revelation is So Scary!
- “Cannot Buy or Sell”
- There are Spaceships in the Bible
- “Oh! Now I Get It!”
- Site Map
- Contact Us
- Suggested Sites/Links
Beast, False Prophet, Devil….Lake of Fire
Revelation 19:20: “And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. “
Revelation 20:10: “And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.”
One of the most exciting revelations of our lives was when we realized that we are the ones who have the capability of “casting the beast, the false prophet and the devil into the lake of fire”! Not only do we have the capability, but the responsibility and commandment to do so. We must seek truth, wisdom and knowledge which will always destroy lies, deceptions and misconceptions that have been falsely taught to create a manmade (beast) religious system.
We must first understand that we are and have been "the beast, the false prophet and the devil” at some time in our journey to find truth and knowledge of God. We have been a “false prophet” when we taught falsely, deceived and trapped many in untrue teachings. We have been one of the “beasts” (destructive and dangerous animals, the man-made religious system) when we snared others into false prophesying or teaching. We have been a “devil” (a traducer, one who brings disgrace) when we have taught without knowledge of the truth. We have done these things unintentionally and in ignorance, because we have lacked knowledge.
Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Every time we learn more and more truth (fire) we "burn up" more and more of the false prophet, the beast and the devil in the "lake of fire" (haven of truth and God’s glory)! We want to take note that the beast and the false prophet go into the lake of fire first. That is because as the Truth is taught and accepted by God's children the confusing, misleading and man-made teachings are no longer adhered to by mature Christians. The last to go into the lake of fire is the devil. The devil represents those who bring shame and disgrace, even after the Truth abounds and they see it, by attacking and trying to destroy those who stand and carry the Truth and by trying to hang on to prosperous. prideful and notoriety-seeking false teachings. They are the evil and disobedient ones who will not submit to God and His Truth. They are the ones who have been turned over to a reprobate mind (disqualified from serving in our Father's kingdom) because of their disobedience. They will become more and more obvious as we see them with spiritual knowledgable eyes.
It is so exciting to know that Truth will destroy false teachings and God's children will be strong in knowledge and wisdom to take on the devil and evil spirits who are working through mankind. This is our purpose for being here as part of God’s army, (Ezekiel 37:10), to destroy all deception, lies and misconceptions, because we know that Truth (John 14:6) has already prevailed! (Revelation 5:5)
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Revelation 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
In Revelation 20:14, death and hell (the destruction of our spirits, because of lack of Truth) have also been destroyed by our Father's Gorious Holy Truth (Lake of Fire). And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. As we accept His Glorious Truth, Jesus Christ, we are blessed with eternal spiritual life!