- Glossary of Symbolic Words in the Bible
- Meditations on His Word, August, 2018
- Meditations on His Word, 2017, Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word,2016,Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word, 2015, Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word, 2014, Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word, 2013, Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word, 2012, Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word, 2011, Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word, 2010, Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word, 2009, Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word, 2008, Jan.-Dec.
- Parables, Symbolism and Numbers
- The Image or Mark of the Beast
- The Great White Throne Judgment
- The Falling Away/The Apostasy
- "You’re not really saved if…….”
- What is the Kingdom of God?
- Beast, False Prophet, Devil... Lake of Fire
- Seven Seals, Seven Trumps, Seven Vials
- Reincarnation Part II, Enoch
- Satan/Antichrist and his angels are coming!
- The Serpent Seed
- Michael – one of the Archangels or Jesus Christ?
- The Deadly Wound
- The Two Witnesses of Revelation Chapter 11: 3
- The Locust Army of Revelation Chapter Nine
- The Rapture Theory
- Women Should Not Teach
- “Come Up Hither”
- The Millennium
- Abaddon and Apollyon
- Revelation is So Scary!
- “Cannot Buy or Sell”
- There are Spaceships in the Bible
- “Oh! Now I Get It!”
- Site Map
- Contact Us
- Suggested Sites/Links
We’ve been taught by teachers and preachers that there is a period called the Millennium in Revelation. Once you begin to study for yourself you find there is no such word in the book of Revelation.
Of course, they take this from Revelation 20:2 where Satan is bound for a thousand years by the angel who came down to earth and has the key to the bottomless pit – that would be Jesus! Revelation 1: 18 We have been in the "millennium" since Jesus Christ ascended and His Holy Spirit was poured out on our Father's sons and daughters that accepted and will accept His plan of salvation, Jesus Christ!
I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
We believe to really achieve a peaceful understanding of the Millennial teaching we must look at the symbolic numerical meaning of thousand, which means divine completeness and glory of God. It seems to be that when Jesus completed our Father’s plan for salvation by his death and resurrection that divine completeness and the glory of God had been accomplished. Now that that had been fulfilled, Satan was loosed for a little season. Revelation 12: 12, “because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.” John 12: 31 and 14: 30 tells us we are in his “little season”.
Several years ago, we were taught a very sweet image of the Millennium age. Jesus would come back, bind up Satan and then all of God’s elect would teach those who didn’t make it to the right side of the gulf (Luke 16: 26) when they died. Well, first of all, the gulf was done away with when Jesus went to those “in prison” after he died on the cross. I Peter 3: 19. Secondly, if we need not that any man teach us now, I John 2: 27, then why would any one need to be taught when they are in the presence of God. This teaching began to bring forth some "bad fruit" as people began to "puff themselves up" about teaching others who didn’t make it.
We need to be in the present and stop looking for some future sensational events to take place. We need to be the best loving, gentle and knowledgeable servants that we can be. With Humility!