- Glossary of Symbolic Words in the Bible
- Meditations on His Word, December, 2018
- Meditations on His Word, 2017, Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word,2016,Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word, 2015, Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word, 2014, Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word, 2013, Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word, 2012, Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word, 2011, Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word, 2010, Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word, 2009, Jan.-Dec.
- Meditations on His Word, 2008, Jan.-Dec.
- Parables, Symbolism and Numbers
- The Image or Mark of the Beast
- The Great White Throne Judgment
- The Falling Away/The Apostasy
- "You’re not really saved if…….”
- What is the Kingdom of God?
- Beast, False Prophet, Devil... Lake of Fire
- Seven Seals, Seven Trumps, Seven Vials
- Reincarnation Part II, Enoch
- Satan/Antichrist and his angels are coming!
- The Serpent Seed
- Michael – one of the Archangels or Jesus Christ?
- The Deadly Wound
- The Two Witnesses of Revelation Chapter 11: 3
- The Locust Army of Revelation Chapter Nine
- The Rapture Theory
- Women Should Not Teach
- “Come Up Hither”
- The Millennium
- Abaddon and Apollyon
- Revelation is So Scary!
- “Cannot Buy or Sell”
- There are Spaceships in the Bible
- “Oh! Now I Get It!”
- Site Map
- Contact Us
- Suggested Sites/Links
"You’re not really saved if…….”
“you don’t join the church.”
“you don’t speak in tongues.”
“you don’t come to church every time the door opens.”
"you are not baptized."
"you were sprinkled and not totally submerged."
“you cut your hair (women).”
“you wear slacks (women).”
“you don’t tithe the way you’re told by your preacher.”
“you don’t sing or join the choir.”
“you don’t give more offerings after your tithes.”
“you don’t participate in every potluck dinner or outing.”
“you wear makeup or jewelry.”
“you worship any other day but Sunday.”
“you believe anything differently than your preacher."
"you believe anything differently than your denomination."
"you desire to be cremated upon your death."
"you use musical instruments in your worship."
"you celebrate Christmas."
If you’ve ever been asked if you are saved and had someone invalidate your salvation by one of these comments, then you know how it robs you of the peace and joy you had when you asked the Lord to save you.
This is Phariseeism at its worst. These people think they are obeying the letter of the law, but they do not have the spirit of the law as commanded by our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. They condemn people for not meeting the standards they set. Let us remember the Pharisees, lawyers and scribes condemned Jesus for not following their views of the law of God. Often, today, some have taken something that is symbolic in the Word of God and have made a doctrine out of it. If they are honest with themselves they, too, have been robbed of their joy and peace by trying to obey all the Pharisaical rules. It robs people of the kingdom of God, which is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
Always remember and rejoice in: John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.